Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Countdown to relaxation!

In 17 days Andy and I will leave for a Cruise! I can't wait. I know that when it is time to go I will hate leaving my babies but right now it seems like a WONDERFUL idea. Everything is going fine but its kind of like seeing those people in the log rolling competitions where they try to run on the log as it spins in the water and not fall off. It looks like any second they are going to bust, yet somehow they keep running. That is what my family life is like right now. It's sometimes fun yet always terrifying. I just hope if I fall off my log I will be able to get back on and not drown.

It is amazing how time can go so slow and fast at the same time. Some of the days seem like years and the years seem like days. April 3rd is mine and Andy's 10th anniversary. (Hence the Cruise, thank you babe) I try to remember that I must enjoy my life right now and not always look to what is coming up next.

Now I must go see what my darling boys have gotten into in the time I have been on the computer. I promise to enjoy it. OH my I hear Ian saying "Mommy is comming" this is going to be fun.

No comments: