Sunday, August 17, 2008

Still alive.

Just to let everyone know I am not stuck under a large piece of furniture nor have the kids staged a mutiny. We are all alive a kicking. The best way I could describe my summer is "the summer of dental disasters." I have had a root canal and a crown and Emma needs to have some dental work done as well. She had a filling fall out. Sometimes when it rains is pours.

Andy finished school for the summer and is enjoying a few weeks off before starting back. Thankfully he will only have one class this fall. Which will be handy with Katie, Emma and Nathan playing soccer this fall. Although the weather is still hot plans for fall are in full swing.

It has been a good summer but I am glad that it is almost over. A little routine would be nice right now. We did get to go to Charleston and visit Matt and Kathy and the boys, which was all we needed to make our summer complete.

I never did update my picture though.

2 comments:

EngineersFalcon said...

Hey - summer is not over yet, you could still get a new pic up! I am looking forward to fall too. Good to hear from you though and know you are well.

The Gardner Gang said...

The girls get there hair cut tomarrow so I may take a picture of all of them after that.
H