Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer fun.

I can't believe I ever thought that summer would drag. We haven't had a minute to catch our breath since school let out. The week after school was out Andy and I went to Wilmington for a few days, he had a conference and I tagged along. We had a wonderful time. The kids have been in art camp and vacation bible school. Then this week I went to Virgina for a few days to see my grandparents (by my self) and had a wonderful time. And I am being blessed with a wonderful bible study that Missy has organized and is doing a wonderful job with.

On the whole summer has been a lot of fun so far. As for the rest of it. We have one more trip to Virgina planned in July I am taking Katie and Emma up to spend a few days with Granny B and Papa Joe. It will be there first time away from home without me, which they are a little nervous about. I think I am just as nervous as them but I think it will be good for all of us. And the summer can't be complete without spending some time with the Beam's, not sure how I am going to work that out yet but I hope it is soon. (Kathy if you have any ideas give me a call)

I hope you are all having wonderful summers and enjoying your time with your little darlings.

Summer goal: update picture of the kids on my blog. That picture is from Christmas and they all look very different now.

3 comments:

EngineersFalcon said...

Good goal - I like it! My summer goal is to master scrapbooking in Storybook Creator 2 from Creative Memories so that I can just do the kids books digitally and have them printed instead of sinking time and money I don't have into "real" scrapbooks.

Joy Bruza said...

So glad you are having summer fun---but seriously!!! NO POSTS IN 4 WEEKS? All I have to say is 'slacker!', just kidding...hope to see you soon.

Joy Bruza said...

Wow....over a month. And no post. I hope you're still alive! Talk to me soon:)