Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Let the games begin!

School is out. I feel at once excited and terrified by the idea. I hope to keep the house in order, have the kids exercise and not forget everything they have learned this school year. The kids and I will all have chores and bible study every day. They are also required to put on "day cloths" everyday. I have grand plans of doing a lot of free things with the kids this summer like hiking, picnics and the like. I must also maintain a very strict budget (thank you very much State of North Carolina). So all in all it is stacking up to be a pretty busy summer. I hope I can acomplish at least some of these things whilst not screaming at my kids or scaring them for life. *sigh* I better get busy. Hope you all have plans for wonderful summers. If any of you have any suggestions on the free stuff let me know.

2 comments:

Kendra Haneline said...

the pool.... nuff said! (& i do have a few other things planned too... some of what you said & if anything dandy comes to mind, i'll pass it your way)

EngineersFalcon said...

Yes - cheap summers. They are my favorite. Let us know what you find, we are always open to new ideas. The library looked like it was doing some neat stuff this summer we may partake in. It may not be as cool as it looked, but worth a shot. I will let you know if anything else cool and free comes along.