Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Little Man the Race fan.














Here are some pictures of Nathan enjoying his very first NASCAR race. We got really great tickets for the Sunday Coca-cola 600, thanks to Greg's girlfriend (thank you Krissy). Dad, Andy, Frank and I went on Sunday. We had so much fun, we had pit passes and they gave us cool free stuff, drinks and great food. Anyway the race was rained out on Sunday. Which was a bummer. So we scrambled around and tried to take days off to see the re-race on Monday. I was sick, so Andy decided to take Nathan. He was SO excited! He loves Cars and this was like Cars in real life. I showed him a video of Jeff Gordon winning Taladega on YouTube and he was jazzed. He had a wonderful time and was thoroughly tired out (as you can see). However when he got home I asked him how he liked the race, he said "It was bad" I was like "Why Son I thought you had a great time." He said "Well we had fun but we heard on the radio on the way home that some other guy than Jeff Gordon won the race, so it was a BAD race!" My dad is thrilled, we are not die hard race fans, and Dad loves Jeff Gordon so we were pulling for him by default. I guess Nate has taken it seriously.

No comments: