Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!



Our family loves Christmas. The kids and I really get into Christmas decorations and lights. When I was little my family lived away from extended family, my Mom took that opportunity to create all kinds of wonderful holiday traditions. Andy's Mom has some great traditions as well. The way my kids know that its time to herald in the season is the tree lot near our house. They watch it everyday. They get more and more excited as signs of the season spring up at the lot a little at a time. Yesterday they brought out the Christmas trees and started setting them up. Today they pulled out the big guns... the SNOWMAN. They love it. Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Spend a lot of time with your families and eat a lot of turkey. Happy Thanksgiving from The Gardner Gang.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you get so excited about Christmas. I think that is the best snowman I have ever seen. Merry Christmas to you too!!