Monday, November 12, 2007

Katie is so funny!

For anyone who knows my dad you would know that He has a very dry sense of humor. Some might even call it corny, Not me because I share the same sense of humor. :) It became clear to me this weekend that Katie has also been "blessed" with the same sense of humor. The other night I was in the kitchen mixing up Russian Tea mix and Katie wanted a cup. I fixed her a cup. She drank about half of it and then said she didn't want any more. I told her to pour it out and put her cup in the sink. As she poured it out she looked at me and said "I guess its Russin' down the drain." I laughed because I would have said the same thing. Then a little later on Ian decided to play in the toilet (a favorite pass time of his if the older kids forget to shut the bathroom door). However this time they also forgot to flush it. (EW!!!) SO there was a puddle of pee/water around the toilet. I stripped Ian and got him in the bathtub right as my Mother-in-law arrived at the house. I asked her to finish Ian's bath as I finished up in the kitchen. I called to Katie and told her to put a towel in the puddle so Maw-maw wouldn't slip and I heard her say to Becky as she walked into the bathroom "Pee careful Maw-maw." My father should be so proud, I know I am.

No comments: