Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm Trippin!




We have done a lot of traveling lately. I happy to do them all but it is also nice to be home.

The end of February my cousin had a baby shower on Saturday then on Sunday my uncle got married. Me, Mom and the girls went and had a girls weekend. We went to the shower and then went shopping for the girls Easter dresses and then to the wedding on Sunday. We had a good time it's nice that the girls are old enough to travel with without to many headaches. When we were shopping at the Children's place the girls decided to do a little window modeling. So I did what any good mom would do... I went outside and took pictures. We got some giggles and "how cute" from passers by so I think they sold it. Funny thing was that most of what they were wearing was from Children's Place.

Next we had the trip to Gatlinburg with our friends Matt and Kathy.

We got home on Sunday and Andy left Monday morning for a conference in Greensboro and then went from there on Wednesday to a conference in Asheville. He got home on Friday evening.

Then this Wednesday my Mother-in-law and I are leaving to go to a Joyce Meyer conference. We get to do this about once a year and I love it. It is so good to go and get spiritually refreshed and it's great to get to spend some alone time with Becky.

I'm also looking forward to a trip to Rocky Mt. to see Joy and the Boys, and her new house. I will be traveling with Missy and Bella and some of my kids so that will also give us time to spend together.

We also may be going to Virgina to see my grandparents over spring break. I hope we get to do this. Andy will travel with us and he could use some rest and relax time.

Anyway that all about me Trippin' hope you all are well. Have a God Blessed week.

1 comment:

Joy Bruza said...

Looks like so much fun! I can tell the girls are having a blast. Can't wait to see you all.