Monday, March 31, 2008

Wow I'm flattered!

Hello people I hope everyone had a wonderful spring break. We had a great one. We traveled to Virgina to visit my grandparents. We left on Tuesday and came home on Friday. My parents went with us and stayed until Thursday. On Wednesday the guys went and played golf while we ladies kept up with the kids. Then on Thursday Granny B, Mom and I went and got manicures and pedicures. It was great. Andy and Papa Joe took the kids to the airport to watch the planes take off and land and then to Papa Joe's limo company to see the limos. (Papa Joe drives for a limo company) Nathan was very impressed with the "limbos." We had a great week.

Over Easter I got several comments from people who said they really liked my blog and wanted me to post more. I was blown away I didn't know anyone was reading. If you read my blog and would like to read more leave me a comment so I know who I am talking to please. I dearly love to read all of your blogs and I am flattered to think that some of you may be enjoying mine.

2 comments:

Mommy Confidential said...

Love the new background! hope you had a great Spring Break!!!

Kendra Haneline said...

i check it everyday.. well, most everyday. i get excited to see new posts... keep em comin!