Tuesday, April 1, 2008

O.K. people time to pray!

Nathan has been limping for a week. He started last Saturday, we were at my in-laws house for Easter and my Father-in-law has a heal spur so we thought he was imitating Papa. However no three year old can imitate that for a week without ever not doing it. Some days he limps worse than others. He has a doctor's appointment tomorrow to have it checked out. I have to admit I am feeling pretty anxious about it. Then today I watched Dr. Phil and he was talking about MERSA so now I'm a basket case. The strange thing is he says it doesn't hurt. He limps wether he is wearing shoes or not and no matter what he is wearing. Once we ruled out all of those factors it has us pretty concerned.

Pray for me to leave this with the Lord and to be anxious for nothing. I am not usually alarmist but this has me pretty alarmed.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

We will pray, but let me offer some encouragement too. The old wives tales are sometimes true. All of my boys have experienced growing pains at one time or another. It is sometimes no more than joint pain, sometimes limbs just hurt. It does go away. Please call me tomorrow and let me know. We love you and Nathan, The Beams

Unknown said...

Poor Nathan and Mommy!! I will definately say a prayer for him and for your anxious heart. It always gives me great comfort to know that God loves my baby evenmore than me and that He will take better care of her than me. Let me know how it goes tomorrow. I will lift you up!