Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Missy

This post is for Missy. You are awsome. A great friend. A wonderful Mama to Bella and Olivia. Joy and I love you and so do a million and one other people. I'm always amazed when I get to peek into your world and see all the people you touch on a day to day basis. I had a lot of fun last night. I forgot how fun baby stuff could be. I wanted to do this post to encourage you and let you know how much I admire you. Hang in there you are so close to holding Olivia which will make all this hard work worth it. I could go on and on and I would but if I make this post any longer you won't read it. :)
I love you girl.
Heather

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks man!!! Boy...do I need the encouragement!!! You too are an amazing friend and I am thankful that God has blessed me with you!!!