Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tired

Hello people. I hope you are all well and well rested. Nathan and Ian finished their last day of school yesterday. It was major busy last week and this with all the last minute things to do. Remember to bring apple slices for 35 for the end of the year party, don't forget carrots and goldfish for the graduation reception, bring home all changes of cloths, and art work. The kitchen table looks like I could start my OWN preschool. So today I'm here with two wild boys, and I just don't want to do anything. I'm hoping to muster some motivation and try to dig out from under the debris of the last week of school. Ian had an asthma attack the other night. It was so random and came out of nowhere. He is OK now but we are both kind of tired from middle of the night breathing treatments.

No comments: