Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy birthday to you!

My darling daughter who it seems just arrived yesterday has turned 7. I remember turning 7 myself. I thought "Wow 7 is almost 10 I am getting old." She was so pleased with her birthday she was out of school so she and I had a date. We had breakfast with my friend Missy and her Bella. Which later got turned into she had breakfast with Missy and Bella. Not sure how I got deleted. Then we came home and ordered her American Girl doll online. Molly will come in 5 to 7 business days. We have it marked on the calendar. She got lots of phone calls from people who love her and she loves attention so she was in hog heaven. We had special dinner of Dinosaur shaped chicken and she got a scarf and hat set along with a unicorn that Emma wrapped up. Then she went to AWANA and got sang to. I think she had a great day. Not to mention that her birthday party has been scheduled for February 2. I wish I could have a birthday like that.

2 comments:

Mommy Confidential said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!
Hope you all have a great day..
Rhianna

Unknown said...

Glad to share in the big day. I feel very special! I'm glad she had such a great day and I can't wait to meet Molly. Happy B-day Katie!