Sunday, January 6, 2008

To mothers of boys...Help!

My darling son Nathan has been potty trained for the better part of a year now. He dose very well with few accidents. We have been very pleased. The problem is the smell in the bathroom. I have watched him without him knowing and he dose try to get it in the toilet. Andy taught him to make bubbles and I encourage him to make water noises. I told him if you don't hear water noises you are missing. Anyway he dose seem to be doing these things but my bathroom still smells like a truck stop. I have scoured every surface with cleaner. Floor, toilet, walls, cabinets everything. *ICK* It still smells. If anyone can give any advice I'd be happy for it.

1 comment:

Kendra Haneline said...

get a clothespin for your nose and get rid of the toilet cover (if you have one...it harbors the smell even more). honestly, there's nothing to get rid of the smell. i think the toilet absorbs it! don't matter how much you clean, it don't work, cause they will pee again. you get used to it after a while. i've reverted to spanking my kids if they leave they pee on the seat. i'm tired of sitting in it! good luck.