Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tidbits

I have just a few thoughts to share.
1. I have recently decided to read some of the classics. I like to read things that I have heard about and never read. I just finished Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. I loved it. I don't know how I missed it all these years. I look forward to reading other books by Dickens. If you haven't read it you should give it a chance. I think next Dad and I are going to read Moby Dick. I hope it is half as good.
2. Do any of the rest of you have trouble with the letter identification when you post a comment on someones blog? I have a horrible time with it. I am dyslexic and my eyes just don't see what is there. It takes me three or four times sometime. I love to get comments on my blog so I try to regularly comment on other people's. If I comment on your blog just know that I had a hard time with those crazy letters. And I love you. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! for the classics! I can't wait to have for time to read. I have a cousin who has a mild blindness and she can't read letters that are different colors than black and blue. So I know you aren't alone there other people can't do the word verifications too. Thanks for the love anyway!

Mommy Confidential said...

Ok, I've been trying to leave a comment here for days and days!!!
I just started reading Jane Eyre again (one of my favorites) and I recommend To Kill a Mockingbird, it's short but well worth it.
I had no idea you were dyslexic, so your comments mean double now!!!
Rhianna