Thursday, February 28, 2008

My kid is a Genius!

Nathan went back to school today after his two sick days. He was so excited to see all his friends. They had a Doctor in to talk to the kids about staying healthy and getting check ups. When I went in to get Nate the Dr. had just finished his talk. There were quite a few moms around waiting for their kids and a few said "your kid is so smart" and things like that. I had no idea what they were talking about. One of the moms said "did you know that he knows what an otoscope is?"(if any of you don't know it's the thing they look in your ears with) I was like uh... he dose? What happened was the Dr. held up a stethoscope and asked if anyone knew what it was, a few kids did. (Nathan among them) Then he held up and otoscope and Nate said "That's and oteoscope." His teacher said she almost fell out of her chair. They were all stunned that he knew it. I asked him "Son how did you know that?" He said, "Blues Clue's." I was so proud of him. Thank you Joe and Steve, they really are listening.
P.S. I had to research how to spell otoscope because I had no idea. I don't feel to bad though because I doubt Nathan could spell it either... I think.

No comments: