Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Here I am.

Hello everyone. I am still her and still trudging on with this thing called life. It is such a challenge to enjoy everyday and not say I will be glad when.... I am posting. I have been fussed at so here is a post. Last week was the week from ..... uh you know where. It was like the perfect storm in bad children behavior. When you have four children you always have one of them who is being more whiny or more difficult. Sometimes you have two which makes life interesting. Last week ALL FOUR were in foul moods all week. Emma was as snarky and sarcastic as she knows how to be which is a lot. For example Nathan would say "Hey Emma look at that pretty tree and Emma would say Ya Nathan that is a pretty tree... NOT." Which would make Nathan dissolve into tears and declare "Emma is being rude-to-me" Katie did her best impression of a snotty teenager, which she is sadly getting pretty good at. I actually sent her to bed without dinner one night last week. Granted she had Yogurt and a pop tart for a snack at 5:00, so I didn't feel like she was going to perish. She did though, she layed on her bed screaming "I'm going to STARVE... you can't do this to me!!!!!" She is no stranger to drama. Ian has been his lovely and mischievous self. He bit a kid at school and had to sit in time out. Which is really hard because you can't talk to a two year old about his behavior hours after the fact.
On top of all that Andy worked until 9:30 or 10:00 every night last week. He is in the final push of his current semester, and doing three jobs at work so he has been really busy lately. We would covet your prayers.
Here's to a better week this week... it can't be any worse! (Can it?)

2 comments:

Joy Bruza said...

I'll pray...and someday you will look at me with a grin. For I will have 3 (Chad thinks 4)beautiful children driving me to the loony bin! Hang in there:)

Oh, something to make you laugh. I dumped an entire lg Zaxby's tea in my car. Their tea is like syurp. You know what I'm doing this evening--cleaning my car! UGH.

Kendra Haneline said...

Hang in there... Lord knows we all have our days. It's been crazy for me too. We are working on the boys using their listening skills. They don't work so well right now.