Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nate update.

As I was sitting her blogging yesterday about how concerned I was about Nathan's leg I realized that I wasn't going to wait until today to know what was going on.
So I pulled the power of Mommy and called the Children's Clinic and told them I wanted him seen that day. I wasn't rude I just told them that I was concerned and wanted to know what was going on. So we went and he got to see Dr. Noodle (Dr. Hayek, my kids have called him Dr. Noodle since Katie was a baby). He examined his leg and said that he couldn't see anything wrong with it and Nathan didn't flinch when he mashed on it. He dose have a definite limp that is very noticeable. We are to give him children's Motrin twice a day for a week and see if it improves. If it doesn't he will go next week and have his leg x-rayed. Dr. Noodle also said that it was not MERSA and not to worry about what I heard on Dr. Phil, he said a lot of that information was sensational anyway. It always helps me to talk to him he is so level headed. So now we have a time frame and we are watching him closely. Thank you for your prayers. I will keep you updated.

No comments: