Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blogfest!

We to have been stricken by whatever computer cold was going around so I haven't been on in a few days. Man did I have a lot to catch up on. I have just spent the last hour happily reading and commenting on blogs. It was a great time. You all blog so well. I get something different from each of you that helps me get through my day. I started the blog because Joy wanted me to so we could keep up with each other. I twisted Kathy's arm and got her to start one so I could keep up with her and the boys. I have found blogging to be very therapeutic and reading yours to be spiritually uplifting. Thank you fellow bloggers and keep it up.

4 comments:

Mommy Confidential said...

I love, love, love your blog as well. I hope you know I appreciate every comment, because I know the time it takes just to get your own blog going let alone commenting on others! Plus, it keeps you up to date on the things you miss! r

EngineersFalcon said...

Heather, I love you blog and appreciate your comments SO MUCH. I would be honored to link to your blog and to have you do the same. Thank you so much!

Joy Bruza said...

awww...i'm blushing. Can't wait to see you all. Only a few more days. love ya.

Kendra Haneline said...

Diddo... it is very theraputic and quite addicting as well. Keep em comin!